Monday, September 5, 2011

Vietnam Day 3

Yet another incredible day, but let me start by saying I am sorry if these images are not up to par, but I shot most of them from a moving vehicle today on a 10 hr trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Na Trang. I am beat and have to be up early tomorrow to catch my first ever sunrise being I am so close to the Land of the Rising Sun.... so I am not going to chat much about the days events at this point.... Hopefully the images will speak for themselves and I hope you enjoy!





 Phil and Tiep at a rest stop.....

 Yes there is a motorcycle in the somewhere!


 A real lotus! Love it!
 First rain since we got in country.... kind of cool!


 The South China Sea! Hope to swim in it tomorrow!


 Ok, these next few are how they process and dry the rice after the harvest.... yep, that's a gas station parking lot.....


 Honey can you stop on your way home from work and pick up that piece of furniture I ordered..... Thanks!
 Fishermen in the Cam Ranh....



Na Trang from our hotel room....

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment