Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vietnam Day 6

Just when I think one day can't possibly get better than the last.... I am totally blown away by this country. The more I see, the more I forget about the history we have here, the more I can see the beauty in this place. I know how hard it must be for some people to do that, but I think if more people came here to see it now, it would help them heal as this country has.... You don't see the scars left here 40 years ago by both sides, what do you see now is a county and people trying to make a life for one another..... It seems like no matter how remote, there are still people working the land to either provide for themselves or for their income.... It's a truly amazing place and I hope these pictures do this land and it's people justice.... 

Many of the people you will see in today's pictures are what are called Tribals and it seems they have been pushed higher into the mountains.... Not going to talk too much today, just want you all to enjoy the photos.... they were basically taken between Pleiku and Da Lat....

Hope you enjoy.... 


























No comments:

Post a Comment